2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior
The Jeep Wagoneer became known as the very first premium SUV when it debuted in 1963—changing the auto industry forever. Offering premium appointments and the latest infotainment technology, the 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoner interior lives up to the name and delivers a truly upscale experience.
We can’t wait for the new Wagoneer to arrive at our showroom in Fort Worth—so that you can see its beautiful blend of classic appeal and modern design for yourself! Contact us to reserve yours now, and read below for a closer look at our favorite 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior features.
What Can You Expect from the 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior?
The first time you get behind the wheel of the new Wagoneer, its ample cabin space and roomy seating will definitely make an impression! That’s due in part to the generous dimensions and boxy design, but the single-pane glass roof lends this SUV an almost convertible-like feeling with a view of open sky. The Wagoneer won’t arrive at Benbrook-area dealerships until mid-2021, so we can’t yet provide specific interior dimensions. However, we do know a lot about the amenities and features you can expect from the 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoner interior:
- Premium Cabin Materials – Many surfaces inside the Grand Wagoneer, including the steering wheel and dash, have been crafted by hand and heat-treated. For a striking and detailed visual appeal, opt for available blackened lace-wood with raw edging and dual-texture metal framing.
- Industry-Exclusive McIntosh Audio System – The technology and entertainment inside the Wagoneer is just as special as the high-end appointments! Jeep has announced that the Jeep Grand Wagoneer will feature a handcrafted McIntosh audio system.
- Attention to Detail – Touchpoints throughout the cabin offer a more tactile experience, from a silver-tipped piping line to perforated insert panels.
- Dual-Display Luxury Dash – Featuring a 12.3-inch digital cluster, a 12.1-inch center touchscreen with capacitive controls, and a secondary 10.25-inch passenger touchscreen display, the Grand Wagoneer offers 45 inches of total display surface across the dash.
- Entertainment for All – Thanks to a 10.25-inch comfort control display in the console and two 10.1-inch Wifi-capable rear entertainment displays, passengers in the Jeep Grand Wagoner 3rd row seat and 2nd row seat can access the same luxury features as those riding up front.
- Luxurious Off-Road Travel – It may be the height of luxury, but the Jeep Grand Wagoneer is still a Jeep! Like other SUVs in the Jeep lineup, it comes equipped with the exclusive Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System, the Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 system with active two-speed transfer case, and the Quadra-Lift® Air suspension systems.
- Hybrid Power – The Jeep Grand Wagoneer comes standard with a hybrid electric powertrain.
- Spacious Third Row – The Jeep Grand Wagoner 3rd row seat is roomy enough for adults, so everyone stays comfortable when you’re on the road all day in Weatherford.
See the 2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior for Yourself This Summer at Moritz Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Curious about the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer? Our knowledgeable team at Moritz Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is happy to tell you everything we know! Contact us, or stop by our dealership near Azle to explore Grand Wagoneer lease deals to fit your needs and budget.
More from Moritz Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
With the Jeep Grand Cherokee, you get capable off-road performance, loads of cargo room, and a suite of advanced tech and amenities—all rolled into one incredible vehicle. Now that you’re taking one home to Benbrook, it’s time to explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels to find out which one offers more of the…
If powerful towing is a must on your Benbrook job sites, then the new RAM 1500 is a solid choice. Before you buy, you’ll need to configure your pickup so that it has the proper equipment and payload capacity for the jobs you’ll be doing. How much a RAM 1500 weighs when unloaded has…
On job sites across Benbrook, contractors depend on the power and reliability of RAM 1500 trucks—and it’s easy to see why when you look at the specs. The latest generation of 2022 RAM 1500 trucks enables you to tackle any tough task, while also enjoying the latest technology to keep you comfortable and connected…